Terms of Access & Use
Terms of Access & Use
The following are terms of a legal agreement (“Agreement”) between you and CloudCentric, LLC (“CloudCentric”). By accessing, browsing and/or otherwise using this web site (“Site”), you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including U.S. export and reexport control laws and regulations. If you do not agree to all of these terms and conditions, you may not access, browse and/or use this Site. The material provided on this Site is protected by law, including, but not limited to, United States copyright law and international treaties.
These terms of access apply to your access to and use of this Site and do not alter in any way the terms and conditions of any other agreement you may have with CloudCentric for any goods and services whatsoever, unless otherwise directed by CloudCentric. If you breach any of these terms and conditions, your authorization to use this Site automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed materials and discontinue use of any hyperlinks to this Site.
CLOUDCENTRIC PROPRIETARY RIGHTS AND SOFTWARE
You acknowledge and agree that the Service and any necessary software used in connection with the Service including without limitation CloudCentric’s software for developing websites (“Software”) contains proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. You further acknowledge and agree that Content available from CloudCentric for the Service, or contained in sponsor advertisements or information presented to You through the Service or advertisers, is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by CloudCentric or advertisers, You agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, or create derivative works based on the such Content, the Service, or the Software, in whole or in part.
CloudCentric grants to You a personal, nontransferable and nonexclusive right and license exercisable solely during the term of this Service to use the object code of its Software only on a server controlled by CloudCentric for the sole purpose of using the Service; provided that You do not (and do not allow any third party to) copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, reverse assemble, or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in, or otherwise transfer any right in the Software. You agree not to modify the Software in any manner or form, or to use modified versions of the Software, including (without limitation) for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to the Service. You agree not to access the Service by any means other than through the interface that is provided or authorized by CloudCentric for use in accessing the Service.
You may not use web pages or parts of web pages generated by means of the Software on any server other than the servers controlled by CloudCentric without CloudCentric’s express written agreement. You also acknowledge and agree that the Software is intended for access and use by means of web browsing software, and that CloudCentric does not commit to support any particular browsing platform. CloudCentric reserves the right at any time to revise and modify the Software, release subsequent versions thereof and to alter features, specifications, capabilities, functions, and other characteristics of the Software, without notice to You. If any revision or modification to the Software materially changes Your ability to use Your Service, Your sole remedy is to cancel Your Service.
With respect to any elective, additional software that may be made available by CloudCentric in connection with the Service, if You elect to download or access such additional software, You understand that You may have to agree to additional terms and conditions before You use such software.
Purpose. This purpose of this Site is to enable a person with only basic computer and browser utilization skills to create a website. In particular, the materials found on this Site enable end users to quickly assemble an attractive and effective website. Other products and services are offered on this Site as a convenience to the end user as a utility of achieving meaningful use by the end user of this Site’s purpose. Endeavors directed to utilizing this site for other purposes are not supported by CloudCentric and to the extent allowed by law are prohibited.
Copyright. All Site materials, including, without limitation, text, pictures, graphics and other files and the selection and arrangement thereof are copyrighted materials of CloudCentric ©, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. To the extent that you use CloudCentric’s Site materials to create your organization’s website, CloudCentric grants your organization a non-exclusive license to display, copy and distribute CloudCentric’s copyrighted materials therein (“Copyright License”). Unless expressly provided for in the Copyright License, you may not distribute, copy, reproduce, display, republish, download, or transmit any material on this Site for commercial use without prior written approval of CloudCentric. You may not “mirror” any material contained on this Site on any other server without prior written permission from CloudCentric. Any unauthorized use of any material contained on this Site shall give CloudCentric the right to revoke, without notice, the above mentioned license and in addition may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity and communications regulations and statutes.
Trademarks. The trademarks, service marks, trade names, tag-lines, slogans and logos (the “Trademarks”) used and displayed on this Site are registered and/or unregistered Trademarks of CloudCentric. In addition, all page headers, custom graphics, button icons, and scripts are service marks, trademarks and/or trade dress of CloudCentric, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of CloudCentric. You acknowledge that the Trademarks used and displayed on this Site are and shall remain the sole property of CloudCentric or the Trademark owner. Nothing in this Agreement shall confer any right of ownership of any of the Trademarks in you. Further, nothing in this Site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right to use any Trademark used or displayed on the Site, without the express written permission of CloudCentric or the Trademark owner. The misuse of the trademarks displayed on this Site, or any other content on the Site, is strictly prohibited.
Hyperlinks. You are granted a limited, nonexclusive right to create a “hypertext” link to this Site provided that such link is to the entry page of this Site and does not portray CloudCentric or any of its products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise defamatory manner. This limited right may be revoked at any time for any reason whatsoever. You may not use framing techniques to enclose any CloudCentric trademark, logo or trade name or other proprietary information including the images found at the Site, the content of any text or the layout/design of any page or any form contained on a page without CloudCentric’s express written consent. Links to third party sites on this Site are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave this Site. CloudCentric has not reviewed all of these third party sites and does not control and is not responsible for any of these sites, their content or their policies, including, without limitation, privacy policies or lack thereof. CloudCentric does not endorse or make any representations about third party sites or any information, software or other products or materials found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to this site, you do so entirely at your own risk. You acknowledge and agree that CloudCentric shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such third party sites.
Downloadable Materials. Any materials that are made available to download from this Site are works subject to CloudCentric’s copyrights and/or copyrights of its suppliers and affiliates. Except as provided for in the License, copying or reproduction of materials downloaded from CloudCentric’s site to any other server or location for further reproduction or redistribution is expressly prohibited unless such use is expressly provided for in a written agreement with CloudCentric. Without limiting the foregoing, any software downloaded from this Site is subject to the license terms of the applicable software license agreement. You may not download or install the software until you have read and accepted the terms of the applicable software license agreement.
Limited Access. Except as otherwise expressly permitted by CloudCentric, any access or attempt to access private and/or non-user areas of the CloudCentric computer system and information contained therein or reachable thereby for any purposes is strictly prohibited. You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to “screen scrape,” “monitor, “mine,” or copy the Web pages on the Site or the content contained therein without CloudCentric’s prior, express, and written permission. You will not spam or send unsolicited e-mail to any other user of the Site for any reason. You agree that you will not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on CloudCentric’s infrastructure.
Additional Use Restrictions. You shall not post, transmit, e-mail, re-transmit or store material on or through any of the services provided by CloudCentric (the “Services”) which, in the sole judgment of the CloudCentric: (i) is in violation of any local, state, federal or non-United States law or regulation, (ii) is threatening, obscene, indecent, defamatory or that otherwise could adversely affect any individual, group or entity (collectively, “Persons”) or (iii) violates the rights of any person, including rights protected by copyright, trade secret, patent or other intellectual property or similar laws or regulations including, but not limited to, the installation or distribution of “pirated” or other software products that are not appropriately licensed for use by you. You shall be responsible for determining what laws or regulations are applicable to your use of the Services. In addition, you may only use the Services in a manner that, in CloudCentric’s sole judgment, is consistent with the purposes of such Services. If you are unsure of whether any contemplated use or action is permitted, please contact CloudCentric at firstname.lastname@example.org. By way of example, and not limitation, use of the Services to engage in any of the below mentioned activities is expressly prohibited:
- a.upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit any information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials (collectively, “Content”) that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable. Pornography and pornographic related merchandising are prohibited under all Services, including providing links to pornographic content elsewhere;
- b.harm minors in any way;
- c.impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a CloudCentric official,
- d.forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- e.forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Services or develop restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to from another accessible page);
- f.upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit any Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements;
- g.upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- h.upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas of the Services
- i.that are designated for such purpose;
- j.upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- k.disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to “scroll” faster than other users of the Services are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in real time exchanges;
- l.interfere with or disrupt the Services or servers or networks connected to the Services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Services;
- m.intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law;
- n.“stalk” or otherwise harass another;
- o.techmote or provide instructional information about illegal activities, promote physical harm or injury against any group or individual, or promote any act of cruelty to animals. This may include, but is not limited to, providing instructions on how to assemble bombs, grenades and other weapons, and creating “Crush” sites; and
- p.effecting security breaches or disruptions of Internet communication. Security breaches include, but are not limited to, accessing data of which you are not an intended recipient or logging into a server or account that you are not expressly authorized to access.
U.S. GOVERNMENT RESTRICTED RIGHTS
The materials on this Site are provided with “RESTRICTED RIGHTS.” Use, duplication, or disclosure by the government is subject to restrictions as set forth in applicable laws and regulations. Use of CloudCentric’s materials by the government constitutes acknowledgment of CloudCentric’s proprietary rights in them.
REVISIONS TO THIS AGREEMENT
CloudCentric may revise this Agreement at any time without notice by updating this posting. By using this Site you agree to be bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this Site and page to determine the then current terms and conditions of use to which you are bound.
Any material, information or idea you transmit to or post on this Site by any means will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary and may be disseminated or used by CloudCentric or its affiliates for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this Site any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, profane material or any other material, including but not limited to any material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under both domestic and international law.